Review: Duchess Marden

About Duchess Marden: Transform your skin with the invigorating, curative power of rose, expertly blended with the anti-aging qualities of pure, plant-based elements. Stunningly effective, deeply nourishing and free of parabens, petrochemicals and chemical preservatives, Duchess Marden is your natural elixir for ageless beauty.



Review: We received the Damascena Neck & Décolleté Serum ($64) and Damascena Anti-Wrinkle Serum ($58) along with a boatload of samples for us to pass to friends and family for them to get a feel of the Duchess Marden brand.

I tried out the Damascena Anti-Wrinkle Serum for myself, while my mom tried out the Damascena Neck & Décolleté Serum. I was surprised that the Damascena Anti-Wrinkle Serum wasn't a serum at all. It is oil based. I normally get a little apprehensive when I apply any oil based products on my face. Luckily, I have sampled various oil based products that hasn't caused any problems lately. I also get a bit apprehensive about the glass bottles that these kind of products come in since I'm a total klutz. Luckily, no problems there either (probably speaking too soon)! This oil based serum sinks into the skin quickly and gives my face a luxurious feeling. The smell is refreshing as a field of flowers. It isn't overpowering at all! I honestly don't have any wrinkles. Therefore, I can't report on how effective it is in that area, but I love how smooth it makes my face feel. The gorgeous packaging is pure eye candy. This is what lured me into the brand!

This particular serum is good in many ways:


- Hydrates dry, delicate eye tissue and facial skin, with no oily residue.
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces puffiness
- Fades discoloration
- Enhances and fortifies cell growth
- Acts as a free-radical scavenger, reducing appearance of aging
- Increases moisture retention


It is also loaded with ingredients that will make you feel (and look) good:

- Jojoba oil
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Flax seed oil
- Vitamin A
- Rose Hip Seed Oil
- Hazelnut oil
- Borage oil
- Shea butter


I will keep you updated on my mom's take on the Damascena Neck & Décolleté Serum.

The product in this review was provided to the reviewer for the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly that of the reviewer. All reviews provided here are the work of the reviewer and remain completely unbiased.

Post a Comment