Review: Nature's Paradise

About Nature's Paradise: Nature's Paradise are dedicated to developing the safest Certified Organic skin care products for the whole family. Using nothing but natures finest USDA Certified organic ingredients. They are the world's first manufacturer to develop only USDA Certified Organic products, they will never manufacture anything that can not be USDA Certified Organic. They are dedicated not only in providing the finest and safest skin care products but also to educate the world on the true meaning of Organic for their well being and the well being of our environment. They strive to make life better for everyone protecting both our body and our Earth.



The combined treatments of the Gi'ovane Italy help in beautifying the appearance of the skin. A real alternative for surgicle procedures. Enriched with the worlds most beneficial Argan Oil which has been tested and proven to help in repairing the skin. Helping maintain collegen. Argan Oil which can only be found in Morocco is enriched with many vitamins and nutrients that even out the skin for clear blemished free younger looking skin. It's anti aging effects help in minimizing age spots and fine lines as well as preventing new ones. After only a few days your skin will feel softer and appear healthier, clearer and younger while giving off an amazing glow that not only you will notice but others around will notice as well.


Review:
I received the Gi'ovane Italy Organic Anti Aging Set ($120), which includes: Gi'ovane Italy 1oz Firming Serum, 4oz Clarifying Toner, 2oz Foaming Cleanser, .5oz Eye Makeup Remover and .5oz Firming Eye Cream. I love everything that I was able to try. I'm putting emphasis on the word able, because I still can't get the toner to open! I even tried to have a few people try opening it without any luck. However, I will keep you updated once I finally do. ~lol~

Eye Makeup Remover - This eye remover is very effective at removing eye make-up without causing an irritation. You can put a small amount on a cotton ball or q-tip - whatever you prefer! You do have to wipe off the excess that is left since it is made with Organic Argan Oil and Organic Sesame Oil. It is a bit small, but a little goes a long way. At $4.99, this is a beauty must have!

Firming Eye Cream - A good eye cream is a must have skincare product for me. I don't think any woman should go without a good eye cream in her beauty arsenal. This eye cream can feel a little greasy, but I found it to be more effective for me when I use a very, very small amount. Therefore, the moisture absorbs more quickly. It is ideal for puffiness, dark circles and fine lines.

Foaming Cleanser - This cleanser gives my face a squeaky clean feeling. Not only it is good for foaming away impurities, but it does a terrific job at gently dissolving make-up. It is a must have for problematic skin!

Gi'ovane Italy Firming Serum & Moisturizer - Like the eye cream, I have to use a very small amount of this as well since it is super rich in moisture. This was actually the first time I ever used anything with Argan Oil in it, and I can see why it is a favorite! It is ideal for all skin types, especially for skin woes such as blemishes, rosacea and pigmentation problems. I'm very happy to report that my complexion is really clear right now.

Now, if I can get that toner to open....

You can get these products separately, but buying the set saves you 20% off the total retail value if purchased separate.

The product in this review was provided to the reviewer for the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly that of the reviewer. All reviews provided here are the work of the reviewer and remain completely unbiased.
  1. I like this one. Some more good natural organic makeup products available here, www.afterglowcosmetics.com

    ReplyDelete