Review: April Rain Skin Science Day Rainew

We take multivitamins every day to live a longer, healthier life; supplying our body with a balance of key nutrients we need to perform our best. You wouldn't expect one key nutrient to maximize your body's performance, so why should you expect one star ingredient to do the same for your skin? Day Rainew®, powered by 29.5% HydroPeptide®-DR and 16 high-performance, super antioxidants, is your skin's nourishing multivitamin and your answer to achieving younger-looking, energized, healthy skin.



I had the opportunity to try out the Day Rainew ($95) April Rain Skin Science, and I love it! I reviewed their Night Rainew ($129) in the past and had pleasant results! With their new product, I've noticed tremendous results after using this for awhile - evenness in skin tone and my face feels more taunt. It is not like I didn't have smooth skin to begin with, but I like the way this product makes my skin feel. The smell of this product is quite refreshing with it's light cucumber scent. And, the container it comes in is unique and gorgeous. I highly recommend this product for the 30+ crowd. You might not have anything to worry about right now if you're around my age and not experiencing any "aging" problems.

Day Rainew® is the only skin multivitamin supplying a Recommended Daily Quota (RDQ) of key elements that shield skin from wrinkle-causing free radical attack, restore suppleness, and ignite radiance.

Post a Comment